Saturday, July 5, 2008

Reverie


By: Twilight Jedidiah Jabines

Twilight is the lady in pink. She is the youngest member of Achtzen Virtus - an intelligent and very imaginative lass.




The future set before me is hazy
Baffled of what it will be
Do I chase after you, my reverie?
Your once vivid memory now I don't see

There's not a trace of you in my soul
Not a plain vision I recall
Funny how I fashioned you from my heart
Now you've left, my heart knows only despair

Gone are they, the certain days
It's reality that's taken its toll on me
When minds are young we seem to soar
We burst from dreams we can't ignore

I wish to vanish these years of apathy
That I might be free from this uncertainty
Should I be a child again, I will hold dear
Those sweet moments of hope so clear

So I grew up, it doesn't matter
I need those dreams now more than ever
I need to believe, I need to trust
Just keep the faith and it will be such.
.

No comments: